DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CUSTOM CLEARANCE IMPORTS AIR , SEA IN INDIA
1. Letter of authority For collecting documents/ delivery order from concerned Airline/ Agent and to organize Custom Clearance on your behalf.
2. Import Declaration form duly signed/ Stamped.
3. Catalogue/ Literature/ Technical description.
4. Place of Delivery & Mode of Transportation.
5. Any other related documents/ Copy of Insurance Certificate/ FRT Certificate.
6. Invoice/ Price List Packing List.
7. Importer Exporter Code No. / Previous Bill of Entry
8. Certificate of Origin
9. MAWB/ HAWB
10. MB/L / HB/L
11. Tariff Structures/ Shipping Instruction
12. SSI Registration Cert/ Copy of RCMC
13. DEPB License
14. Bank Release Order
15. Form 31